Your Dairy Queen Operators Association and Cooperative Supports Your
Dairy Queen Business!
The Dairy Queen Operators Association and Cooperative is run by and for Dairy Queen franchisees. The DQOA/DQOC is in its 40th year of service as the only independent voice for Dairy Queen Franchisees throughout the United States. Your DQOA/DQOC membership is vital to your business success. In addition to enhancing your bottom line, your Association continues to work as your advocate. Members receive valuable information and insights that explain, in plain language, important current issues affecting Dairy Queen Franchisees. Your Association is committed to constructively negotiating necessary changes with IDQ that will ensure a healthy and growing Dairy Queen system, more royalty income for IDQ, and a sound future for all Dairy Queen Franchisees. Your membership support and involvement is essential to this effort.
Operators who join the DQOA/DQOC win, because:
- DQOA/DQOC supports the growth of the Dairy Queen brand.
- DQOA/DQOC is your advocate; watching over your franchise interests and helping protect your equity in your Dairy Queen store.
- DQOA/DQOC works constructively with IDQ management and attempts to negotiate business strategies and practices that are in your best interest.
- The Cooperative helps lower your cost of goods by providing quality DQOC products that meet or exceed IDQ approvals and by maintaining healthy competition with IDQ’s suppliers of Dairy Queen products.
- You have access and involvement with fellow franchisees.
- You get independent information and insights about issues affecting your franchise.
Membership also ensures that your franchisee publications, Bottom Line newsletter, DQOA Wire and News Alerts, will continue to provide valuable insights about your Dairy Queen business including product and mix pricing.
The Dairy Queen Operators' Cooperative endorsed distributors and suppliers provide products that are approved by International Dairy Queen. In doing so the DQOC has consistently driven down the cost of goods. Another benefit of becoming a DQOA/DQOC member and purchasing DQOC endorsed products is you will receive dividends.
We encourage you to browse our web site. Become informed on new issues. Become inspired by what you learn about supporting yourself, the franchisee. And then, take whatever steps you can to make a difference.
If you are interested in becoming a member and taking advantage of these benefits you can contact us for more information or fill out a member application and send it in.